Scope of work
FPSO Project - 6 month Renewable
1. Attend HVAC modification for Hull&Marine
(Updating P&ID, provide input during 3D modelling of duct and supports, site verification)
2. Attend Repair & Life Extension Workpacks for HVAC) including site visit and inspection.
3. Carry out HVAC design and engineering including heat load and ventilation calculations and other HVAC studies.
4. Develop and maintain Basis of Design, P&ID, Flow Diagram, Refrigeration/Chilled Water P&ID, and Control Philosophy
5. Develop and maintain project equipment specifications and data sheets.
6. Prepare technical requisitions along with technical bid evaluations (TBE) and purchase recommendations.
7. Coordinate and supervised 3D designer for HVAC system and coordination with other disciplines
8. Familiar with ASHRAE, NFPA, SMACNA, AMCA, CIBSE, DW144, DW143, ISO15138, ISO7547, ISO8861, SOLAS, MODU, NORSOK, UK HSE, DNV and other Class requirement