Scope of work
- Degree holder in: Automation / Industrial / Electrical / Control Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience preferably with industrial projects.
- Senior Level.
- French speaking is a must.
- Work closely with System Design Engineers, Control Engineers, Integration Manager, etc. to ensure the overall system design philosophy is implemented correctly to achieve performance criteria.
- Perform General or Specific Control specifications, Functional Analyses, Data-sheets, material requisition, technical analysis realization and input documents reviews.
- Prepare technical specification in order to purchase equipment.
- FAT, SAT, Startup and commissioning on project sites.
- Advice, assist and train operators/vendors.
- Involvement in different phases of the project engineering process, from support with pre-sales and quotation response to Detailed Engineering to deployment on site.
- Support sales team with the drafting of commercial proposal / RFQs / Tenders.
- Respect internal procedures and to be an active member of the quality and environment management system by highlighting problems, areas of improvement and customer claims.
- Experience with PLC programming, SCADA, Safety Systems, Fire and Gas Systems, and Control components
- Knowledge in PLC (preferably Honeywell, Yokogawa, Siemens, Emerson), AutoCAD.
- Human Machine Interface HMI.
- Able to work independently on system control design and programming.
- Proficiency in English + French is a must.
- Team player with good analytical, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.