Scope of work
1. To carry out instrumentation related detailed design and preparation of drawing.
2. To interpret and develop P&ID, technical data sheet preparation and I/O wiring diagram.
3. To carry out instrumentation calculation for the design.
4. Responsible for reviewing of instrumentation documents and specification from clients and consultants.
5. To check and review all instrumentation related drawings and documents from suppliers and vendors.
6. To liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors to resolve technical issue at site and in office.
7. To co-ordinate with engineers of other disciplines within the department.
8. To prepare Pre-procurement including evaluation of technical and commercial bid from vendor and supplier.
9. To provide engineering support in tendering of new projects such as preliminary design, material and cost estimates etc.
10. To provide technical support to project team for on-going projects and resolve any technical issue on site.
11. Onsite-offshore team co-ordination.
1. Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the instrument design in the Marine / Offshore industry.
2. Experience in instrument design
3. Familiar with Rules and Regulation
4. Familiar with Auto-CAD/ Microsoft Office/AVEVA
5. Knowledge of SCADA, PLC and other instrumentation systems will be an advantage
6. Experience in marine/offshore projects specializing in Instrument work.
7. Good understanding of Project lifecycle, instrument detail engineering, timelines and milestones.