Scope of work
1. KEY OBJECTIVES
Be responsible for Lang Lebah Project Execution covering both Offshore EPCIC and Onshore EPCC starting from EPCIC/EPCC Contract Preparation, Bidding and Execution phase of Lang Lebah Development Project.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Senior Engineer, SSHE shall be responsible in setting up Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSHE) Management & Execution Plan for Lang Lebah Development Project, and then execute and manage EPCIC/EPCC Contractors, including promoting, advising, and facilitating all SSHE matters in Lang Lebah Development Project in compliance to company SSHE Policy, Standard and Procedures and Government regulations. Senior Engineer, SSHE shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Be a focal point for Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSHE) matters for Lang Lebah Development Project and directly report to Project Manager.
• Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring SSHE Management Plan, SSHE Execution Plan and all SSHE programs for Lang Lebah Development Project in compliance with company's SSHE Policy, Standard and Procedures and Government regulations.
• Set up and recruit Project SSHE team, i.e., SSHE Officers, and prepare for EPCIC/EPCC Execution Phase.
• Conducts SSHE orientation & training for the company's Employees and Contractors/Subcontractors.
Responsibilities during EPCIC/EPCC Bidding:
• Prepare Tender/Contract documents and Tender Evaluation Criteria regarding SSHE requirements.
• Answer EPCIC/EPCC bidders inquiries regarding SSHE requirements.
• After bid opening, review technical proposals from each bidder against SSHE Tender Evaluation Criteria and prepare Tender Clarification regarding SSHE aspect as necessary.
• Conclude SSHE Tender Evaluation score together with area of concern & mitigation plan for each bidder as part of Technical Evaluation Report. Responsibilities during EPCIC/EPCC Execution - SSHE Set-up:
• Conduct SSHE KOM with EPCIC/EPCC Contractors and their major subcontractors.
• Set-up SSHE MDR and SSHE Progress Measurement Procedure
• Set-up Project SSHE budget and monitor SSHE budget spent on Project SSHE activities.
• Conduct SSHE Risk Assessment workshops and SSHE audits to identify the gaps and action plans.
• Develop Project SSHE Management Plan & Bridging Document and other documents required in SSHE MDR with EPCIC/EPCC Contractors.
• Establish Project emergency response plan and review Contractor's Emergency response plan to be in line with company's protocol.
• Develop SSHE Execution Plan, ERP, JSA and other required SSHE documents for Fabrication yards and for Offshore T&I works with EPCIC Contractors
• Attend marine spread/vessels SSHE inspection & audit and follow-up finding items close-out prior vessels mobilization.
• Conduct / attend Pre-Mobilization Audit and KOM to ensure SSHE system is in place prior mobilization to Offshore and then issue SSHE Commencement Certificate for Offshore works.
Responsibilities during EPCIC/EPCC Execution - SSHE Monitoring:
• Monitor and promote COMPANY’s SSHE requirements and Incident & Injury Free safety culture in accordance with Company policies and procedures and established industry best practices during onshore fabrication and offshore installation works.
• Monitor Contractor SSHE performance, SSHE inspection and SSHE campaign at Fabrication yards and onboard Contractors’ marine spread/vessels and provide SSHE improvement guideline to company's CSR and Contractors as necessary.
• Participate in Project SSHE Monthly Meeting, HAZID workshop and Risk Assessment for major Construction events and Offshore works.
• Participate/witness in incident investigation and review incident investigation report and close-out report prepared by EPCIC/EPCC Contractors
• Provide oversight and guidance for related SSHE matters to Project SSHE Officers and Contractors’ SSHE team.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Science (Physics, Biology, Environmental or Chemistry), Engineering, Safety, industrial Hygiene or equivalent professional qualification in related fields.
• Master’s degree in is advantage but not necessary.
Minimum of 15 years’ SSHE experience in Major Oil & Gas Onshore & Offshore Construction Projects in both Client side (with major O&G Companies) and EPCIC/EPCC Contractor side (with major Malaysian and/or International EPCIC/EPCC Contractors)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as SSHE Manager, Lead and/or Supervisor in EPCIC/EPCC Phase of Oil & Gas Projects.