Scope of work
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field
• Professional certificate by accredited Bodies/ Associations e.g. PMI is an advantage but
Desired Competency (Skills and Abilities)
• Must have extensive knowledge & experience in EPC/EPCI/EPCIC Execution of WHP, LQP
and/or CPP projects, and including budget control, schedule control and quality control
• Must have extensive knowledge & experience in Tendering starting from Contracting
strategy development, Tender Plan and ITB/Contract documents preparation until award
the contract, preferred in the client role.
• Familiar with international codes and standards related to Offshore Platforms
Engineering, Construction, Installation, Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning in Oil & Gas
industry and also related local regulations.
• Familiar with PETRONAS Procurement Standard, PPGUA requirements and General
Contractual Terms & Conditions.
• Good communication, coordination and organizing skills with ability to work with minimal
supervision and liaise effectively and efficiently with other team members and outside
• Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills and integrity
• Stakeholder Management skills - Proven ability to build strong working relationship with
internal and external parties
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Offshore Platform EPC/EPCI/EPCIC Projects with
minimum 10 years’ experience in Project Management Role.
• Must have Experiences in Tendering of Offshore Platform EPC/EPCI/EPCIC Contracts in
the similar scale with Lang Lebah Project preferred in the client role.
• Experiences as Company Site Representative and/or Project Engineer during Offshore
WHP, LQP and/or CPP EPC works for major project are required.