Scope of work
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type: Permanent Role
1. Understands the requirements from the project.
2. Prepares structure drawings, arrangement, and layout plans under the supervision of team lead.
3. Generates reports on work progress and submits to team lead for review.
4. Coordinates with other engineering team members on technical issues and design solutions.
5. Attends technical meetings to resolve design issues and site problems.
1. Minimum 1 years marine & offshore relevant working experiences.
2. Familiar with design standards of DNV/CCS/ABS/API/AISC, etc.
3. Proficient in AUTOCAD & MS Office.
4. Excellent communication, coordination, and interpersonal skills.
5. Good capabilities in speaking and writing English