Scope of work
• Responsible for fulfilling inquiring and purchasing activities properly and within the assigned schedule and budget.
• Compile all the information necessary for issuing the inquiry.
• Checks that the Particular Purchase Conditions, laid down for the Project, are wholly applicable to the specific case and, if not, reports the matter to the Project Procurement Manager.
• Expedites the bids.
• Conducts basic negotiations with vendors.
• Indicates, during negotiations and on the commercial tabulations, all the necessary information in a clear and well‐defined manner.
• Prepares the purchase order documents (mail/fax of order, formal purchase order and its revisions) in due time and in the most definite way possible.
• Contributes to recover the amounts relevant to the back‐charges already notified to the Vendors by Company field organization, according to the approved procedures.
• Buyer must have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry and must have worked on at least 2 development PROJECTs.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in their relevant discipline.