Scope of work
The Senior Structural Construction Engineer (Offshore) shall be responsible for, but not
limited to, the followings:
Responsibilities during EPCIC Bidding
• Support technical bid clarifications and review technical proposals from EPCIC bidders
regarding Offshore Platforms Structural Construction works.
Responsibilities during EPCIC Execution
• Manage and supervise EPCIC Contractor and his Subcontractors toward Structural
Construction of Lang Lebah Offshore Central Processing Platform (CPP) in order to ensure
quality, safety and timely completion of the construction works.
• Focal point to review all Structural Construction procedures, schedule & work
sequence, method statement, shop drawings, lifting plan, calculation notes and all other
documents prepared by EPCIC Contractor and his Subcontractors.
• Focal point to ensure the quality of Construction works performed by EPCIC
Contractor and his Subcontractors in compliance with COMPANY’s specifications and
• Focal point to resolve all technical and quality issues arise during Construction works.
• Create and promoted positive Safety, Security, Environment and Health (SSHE)
culture awareness among COMPANY Project team, EPCIC Contractor and all
• Assist Construction Manager to expedite and closely monitor Construction work
progress, including analyze root cause and provide mitigations/solutions in case of delay.
• Support COMPANY Engineering team to review all Detailed Engineering documents
relating to Structural Construction works and attend relevant workshops during Detailed
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in civil/Structural Engineering or related field
Desired Competency (Skills and Abilities)
Must have extensive knowledge & experience in Structural Construction of Offshore
Platforms, and including quality control, schedule control and project management.
Familiar with international codes and standards related to Offshore Structural
Engineering, Construction, Load-out, Transportation, Installation and Quality
Standards in Oil & Gas industry and other related local regulations.
Familiar with PTTEP or TOTAL Specifications is an advantage.
Good communication, coordination and organizing skills with ability to work with
minimal supervision and liaise effectively and efficiently with other team members
and outside stakeholders.
Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
Contractor Management skills with strong personality and able to drive EPCIC
Contractor toward project goals.
• Minimum of 15 years direct experience in Offshore Platform Structural Construction
works and including experience in CPP EPC/EPCI/EPCIC Construction project with
Topside weight > 15,000 MT.
• Must have Work Experiences in both Client side (with major O&G Companies) and
EPC Contractor side (with major Offshore EPC Contractors, such as McDermott,
Saipem, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Samsung Heavy Industries, MMHE or equivalent.
Experiences either with major O&G Companies or major Offshore EPC Contractors.