Scope of work
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type: Permanent Role
1. Attend meetings to resolve project progress management with client and coordinate with Technical Teams for Technical Support, with Project Service Team for Progress Management support.
2. Report to Project Manager for any potential project progress concern in advance, prepare mitigation plan, if necessary, under leader of Project Manager, managing any changes in design, documentation, planning, timing, or services performed.
3. Prepare project progress report and communication with Client for necessary clarification.
4. Communication with Leader Engineers from each discipline and expediting the progress from overall project point of view.
5. Capable for 3D Modelling review and coordination, 2D drawing review and coordination.
6. Ensure all engineering designs, technical drawings and appropriate standards used are properly documented.
1. Minimum 8 years marine & offshore relevant working experiences.
2. Experienced in offshore fixed platform, drilling ship or FPSO/FSO/FPU/MOPU design.
3. Familiar with design standards of DNV/CCS/ABS/API/ASME.
4. Mastery of MS office.
5. Familiar with rules and standards of members of IACS.
6. Familiar with offshore rules and requirements.
7. Degree holder of any engineering discipline.
8. Excellent communication, coordination, and interpersonal skills.
9. Multi-disciplines knowledge for project coordination purpose.
10. Good capabilities in speaking and writing English.
11. Able to communicate in Malay or Mandarin will be great (To China Shipyard and Indonesia Client).
12. Willing to travel regionally (i.e SEA, China, etc.)