Scope of work
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type: Permanent Role
1. Report to Piping Lead Engineer;
2. Issue the UFD / PFD /PIDs via. AutoCAD or Aveva Diagram;
3. Carry out piping GA and material take off and 3D piping modelling, issue the isometrics drawings;
4. Prepare for the Pipe supports layout and material take off;
5. Inter-discipline checking for proper piping layout;
1. Minimum 2 years marine & offshore design relevant working experiences.
2. Diploma or Degree holder of mechanical or oil & gas process engineering discipline.
3. Experience in conversion and new build of FPSO/FSO/FPU/MOPU hull & marine design at least for 1 project.
4. Knowledge of Classification rules and regulations such as DNV/ABS/BV, etc.
5. Knowledge of ASME/API/ISO/MARPOL/NORSOK/NACE / DIN / SOLAS and other international standards for design.
6. Proficient in Navisworks E3D / SP3D and Aveva Diagram, etc.
7. Excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
8. Decisive, independent and good attitude.
9. Good capabilities in speaking and writing English and able to speak Mandarin (preferable).