Scope of work
The purpose of job is to produce deliverables under the direction/supervision of a Lead/Principal Engineer. This involves performing design calculations, assisting in the performance of engineering and field development studies, and assisting Junior Engineers when required.
Senior Front End/ Process Engineer role would be:
- Develop and disseminate within the operational entity a specific experience and know-how of Energy
- Transition studies (Blue and Green H2 derivatives, CCUS, energy intermittency management).
- Assist Lead to execute project by producing necessary deliverables.
- Act as stand-by lead on projects when necessary
- Manage and support smooth interfacing within discipline team and across multi discipline engineering team / Client / PMT
- Execute project within budgeted cost and schedule
With the support of T.EN Subject Matter Experts and Community of Practices members, develop master plan, conceptual studies and pre-FEED for Oil & Gas facilities, downstream facilities, Blue and Green H2 and derivatives facilities, CCUS facilities, and other Energy Transition projects.
- Assist with preparation & checking of Engineering deliverables.
- Contribute to Basis for Design and Project Specifications.
- Assist in performing Engineering Studies.
- Running of proprietary software.
- Performing engineering calculations (Production of engineering documents (e.g. PFD’s, Equipment list, utility Summaries).
- Production of technical notes for reporting of study results.
- Support development of the team for the subject (downstream, energy transition).
- Support business capture strategies including business development activities and bid preparation.
- Participate in global initiatives such as CoPs and regional activities.
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent
- BSC, Chartered Engineer
- Minimum 10 to 15 years experience, mostly in the downstream/refining industry, syngas and syngas derivatives.
- Experience in new technologies related to energy transition: CCS, Low Carbon solution, Green and Blue H2, Energy intermittency management.
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software.
- Full command of English language written and spoken.
- Knowledge of designing of oil and gas processing facilities, including utilities and offsites.
- Strong simulation skills and analysis of steady state for process plant.
- Ability to assess key uncertainties impacting process system development.
- Understanding of offshore process engineering preferred.