Scope of work
- Plan and supervise the activities of fabrication, rigging, and scaffolding to ensure that they are done in accordance with the project plan, codes and specifications of the contract.
- Lead the fabrication on site to ensure that the work is done in line with the HSEQ standards.
- Support fabrication project procedures in conjunction with several areas, including:
o the Project Managers and Project Fabrication Engineers, to provide information about the construction process, namely working in progress, backlog, resources needs, contingencies; the welding area, aiming to prepare the assembly sequence;
o the Rigging area, to plan and carry out liftings safely;
o Quality Control area, through inspectors, to ensure intervention phases in a planned way, as per ITP, to check the conformity of the process and its outcomes and record the information required to make As-Built.
- Plan with the Fabrication Manager specific equipment and consumables needs for projects to organize and assign overall equipment necessary to fabrication.
- Analyze and monitor activities according with KPIs set and reporting, analyze variances and proposing possible corrective measures to achieve the defined goals.
- Maintain housekeeping at good level, and keep safety awareness, training and development of its workforce, ensuring that all fabrication teams to comply with HSE procedures.
- To approve the timesheets sent daily by supervisors, ensuring that the time and resources allocation reflect the actual hours of work in order to control costs and project progress.
- Plan, allocate, coordinate and manage human resources (national and expatriates) available, to guarantee that projects are carried out efficiently, timely on quality and costs established.
- Develop and propose human resources planning for future projects.
- Prepare and conduct the performance evaluation of the its workforce, in coordination with the General Superintendent and Human Resources
- Department, as well, implement the annual training plan to evaluate and develop the skills of staff production.
- Polytechnic (Level II) in Metalomechanic, Civil Construction or Mechanic; or, 11ª class (level III) in similar area.
- 15 years of professional experience in the area.
- Experience in oil/gas onshore business is a plus
- Structural works.
- Large assemblies
- Specialization in Pipes/Structures.
- Specialization in Drawing of Pipes/Structures.