Scope of work
- Responsible for delivering instrument & Control design work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
- Preparation of instrument datasheet, instrument list and 1/O list.
- Preparation of instrument sizing for flow element and valves.
- Familiar with SIL methodology and implementation.
- Preparation of control system design deliverables for DCS, ESD, mechanical package control system PLC and relay base system.
- Preparation of loop drawings and interlock logic diagram.
- Preparation of System Architecture, System block diagram, control narrative, etc. for control system.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering background.
- 7 -10 years' experience with at least 5 years of engineering design experience in control system design in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Familiar with international codes and standard (especially IC, ISA, etc.)
- Able to carry out site survey in order to gain required information and/or verification of existing plant documentation.
- Experienced in SIL study and SIL verification work.
- Able to use SPI software.
- Good command in Malay and English (spoken and written)
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Registered with BEM (Board of Engineers Malaysia)