Scope of work
1) Candidate MUST possess a Degree in Chemical Engineering.
2) Min. 10 years of process engineering/design experience with ENGINEERING COMPANY in Oil &
Gas and Petrochemical industries (Onshore). Have EPCC and FS project cycle experience.
3) Familiar with international codes and standard (especially API, PTS (PETRONAS Technical Standard),
SHELL DEP, etc.)
4) Having previous experience in Greenfield, Brownfield and plant modification projects.
5) Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing
6) Experiences in process simulation (PRO II & HYSYS), flare network simulation (FLARENET), gas
radiation (FLARESIM), Heat Exchanger sizing and rating etc.
7) Knowledge in AUTOCAD is a plus.
8) PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a minimum).
9) Good command in English (spoken and written).
10) Willing to travel and station at site
1) Participate in ITB study and prepare bid specifications.
2) Establish standard and concept for the work to comply with job requirements.
3) Involve in various engineering stage such as Feasibility Study, Basic Engineering Design and Detail
4) Preparation Process Drawings such as Process Flow Scheme, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram,
Equipment data sheet, Instrument data sheet and other deliverables
5) Interface with other internal disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, Instrument.
6) Liaise with clients and vendors for technical issues and to define project scope.
7) Planning, scheduling, quality control of designated project.
8) Support pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
9) Able to resolve technical issues
10) Accountable for success completion of assigned engineering tasks
11) Assist Team Manager.