Scope of work
• Diploma or Higher National Certificate, in any Engineering related discipline or 8 Years of equivalent experience in conducting the roles as a repair, redress and recertification inspector; AND
• CSWIP/PCN/ASNT Certified Magnetic Particle Testing Level 2 or equivalent; AND
• CSWIP/PCN/ASNT Certified Penetrant Testing Level 2 or equivalent.
• BOSIET & HUET EBS Certified (for offshore scope only)
• Pre-job and pre -mobilization inspection and verifications on Integrated Well equipment
• Function/pressure testing on Wellhead equipment Xmas Tree, Valves, Actuators, including running tools.
• Non-Destructive Testing VT, RT, UT, PT and MT testing methods, fields of application and associated standards
• Dimensional inspection techniques, associated equipment and standards including calibration the calibration
requirements for measuring and test equipment.
• Machine shop operations such as threading, gauging, inspection and testing of Proprietary and Rotary Connections.
• Review and verify final documentation packages and data books including required certification.
• Personnel have at least ten (10) years’ experience in ALL of the above
• Fully conversant with ISO 9001:2015 and / or API Q1 and Q2.
• Conversant with Oil and Gas industry standards including but not limited to API Series 5, API Series 6, API Series 7, API Series 8, API Series 9, API Series 10, API Series 11, API Series 14, API Series 16, API Series 17, API Std 53, TH HILL DS 1 Specifications and relevant DNV Standards
• Conversant with DS-1 5th Ed. Certified to Volume 3: Inspection of Used Tubular Drilling and Completions Equipment or equivalent.
• Conversant withDS-1 5th Ed. Certified to Volume 4: Specialty-tool maintenance (inspection, assembly, and testing) procedures or equivalent.
• Conversant in computer skills i.e. MS Word and Excel