Scope of work
• Responsible for delivering instrument & Control design work efficiently and in a
timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
• Preparation of instrument datasheet, instrument list and I/O list.
• Preparation of instrument sizing for flow element and valves.
• Familiar with SIL methodology and implementation.
• Preparation of control system design deliverables for DCS, ESD, mechanical
package control system PLC and relay base system.
• Preparation of loop drawings and interlock logic diagram.
• Preparation of System Architecture, System block diagram, control narrative, etc.
for control system.
• Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Instrumentation or Chemical
• 7 -10 years’ experience with at least 5 years of engineering design experience in
control system design in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
• Familiar with international codes and standard (especially IEC, ISA, etc.)
• Able to carry out site survey in order to gain required information and/or
verification of existing plant documentation.
• Experienced in SIL study and SIL verification work.
• Able to use SPI software.
• Good command in Malay and English (spoken and written)
• Able to work independently with minimum guidance
• Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal and communication
• Registered with BEM (Board of Engineers Malaysia).