Scope of work
- The role of the HSSE Specialist is to develop the HSSE Management Plan, HSSE Philosophy and Targets, Safety Standards, Safety Case and to ensure that the project meets or exceeds the health and safety aspects of COMPANY HSSE expectations.
- He/she must challenge the design during all phases of the project, liase between the discipline teams, coach the team members on HSSE issues, monitor and audit HSSE performance, and implement continuous improvement/ apply lessons learned.
1. Must have 10 – 15 years of experience in the relevant field, with 3 years in lead role
2. The HSSE Specialist must have previous experience conducting and leading formal HSSE assessments, leading HSSE workshops, development of HSSE Plan, and setting performance standards. The HSSE Specialist shall have extensive field experiences in particular during EPCI stage and must have a working knowledge of applicable industry practices and regulations.
3. The HSSE Specialist should have sufficient environmental experience to cover any environmental issues, which may arise.