Scope of work
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 6 months contract
- Familiarize the PM protocols and assist the full implementation.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements with full understanding on construction specifications and contracts obligations.
- Full support on promoting and maintaining the harmonious working environment within the department and other departments.
- Regular update on the market price on various trades and apply to company cost library.
- Full assistance on documentations/recording and other related matters with staff required by project manager.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Project management knowledge skill
- Quantity Surveying and Technical skill
- Communication skill
- Good working attitude
- Good leadership and motivational skill
- All related contracts knowledge skill
- Analysis skill