Scope of work
1. Demonstrate a personal commitment to quality and safety at work
2. Formulate and develop the QHSE Assurance framework in line with International, Regional, National and Local, and, any other accepted requirements and best practices to ensure effective adoption of standards, processes and procedures across the Group.
3. Formulate and drive implementation of QHSE Performance Management framework and guidelines through a risk based approach taking into consideration the QHSE risks of the business, QHSE performance, host country QHSE regulatory requirements, JV partners’ consideration, public listed company requirements and SEB requirements to ensure compliance to group and regulatory requirements, and to achieve excellent QHSE governance and performance in safeguarding the people, environment, assets, reputation and confidence of stakeholders.
4. Lead the evaluation of Group’s QHSE and Assurance Performance, develop gap closure measures and enhance performance intervention plan through collaboration with Business Units leaders to improve Group’s QHSE Performance (including contractors), with a view to ensure good QHSE Performance throughout global operations in the conduct of the Group’s business activities.
5. Drive performance reporting to SEB management through engagement with QHSE Leaders from Business Units on a periodic basis to ensure timeliness, integrity and accuracy of business QHSE performance reporting, allowing responsive decision to be made to address QHSE risks/issues and moving towards global QHSE excellence.
6. Lead/Direct and Guide the development and eventually the implementation of a comprehensive QSSE assurance framework & plan that will provide an independent review, assess and report (and advice) to MISC Management on the effectiveness of the HSE Management System,
7. Strategize the formulation of environmental performance indicators and targets for SEB Group, Environmental Sustainability Programmes and other programmes implemented under the conservation strategic framework in line with business objectives and continuous improvement process.
8. Lead the evaluation of Group’s Environmental Performance, develop gap closure measures and enhance performance intervention plan through collaboration with Business Unit leaders to improve Group’s Environmental Performance (including contractors), with a view to ensure good performance throughout global operations in the conduct of the Group’s business activities.
QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS:
• Degree in Engineering/Technical
• Certified Lead Auditor for QHSE Management System/ISO
• Full Professional Proficiency in English language
• Minimum of twenty (20) years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with ten (10) years in an
Auditor/Assurance role, and five (5) years in management role