Scope of work
Duration: until the end of 2022 (extendable)
Reporting to the General Manager the candidate will be required to work predominately from the company’s Kuala Lumpur offices; however, domestic and international travel may be a requirement of the role. The candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating all aspects of the project execution schedule phase from BCM/KOM to FAT & Delivery. Liaison with the relative interdepartmental disciplines is key and a strong methodical approach vital.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Allocate, communicate & control project schedules.
2. Read, understand & implement conditions of the Purchase Order, relative to Planning and Scheduling.
3. Develop & maintain project production schedule using Primavera 6.
4. Co-ordinate the project team, including discipline engineers, Project, Process, C&I, Mechanical, Draughting & Purchasing on required deliverable milestones.
5. Report project progress on a weekly basis – highlighting project schedule slippage.
6. Compile & submit documentation on time, as required by client.
7. Attend client meetings & communicate actions to others for the successful completion of the project.
8. Attend project close out meetings & implement noted actions.
9. Support & assist Project Engineers as necessary.
10. Provide HSE leadership ensuring personal/team compliance with legislation and Company policies
11. Be fully familiar and fully conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times.
12. Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by the Project Manager.
1. Ensure project Risk Assessment at planning stage is carried out with the relevant people.
2. Identify the potential cost and planning implications of predicted non- generic HSE issues for a project and ensure that these are correctly reflected in project reports.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Min 5 years of experience on offshore projects and large equipment
● Diploma / Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Project Planning, Project Control
● Minimum 5 years of working experience in offshore project planning, project control and project management
● Competent in Primavera P6 and MS Project software
● Able to liaise with internal and external parties
● Locals preferred
● Can start immediately