Scope of work
1. Formulate, lead, and drive the environmental, health and safety standards, policies and guidelines to ensure the people and environment are meeting the prevailing environmental and occupational safety laws and regulation.
2. Plan and perform periodic inspection and audit at respective locations to ensure safety standards are adhered and recommend mitigation actions to be taken to ensure compliance.
3. To identify potential hazards, assess the risks, and determine necessary controls.
4. To establish, review, and update the Environmental Aspects and Impacts Register and Job Safety & Health Analysis, Safety & Health Legal and other requirements register.
5. Lead and coordinate HSE communications and promotions through disseminating the HSE lesson learnt, bulletin, promotions, and initiatives to staff and contractors towards the creation of desired HSE culture and behaviour with the objective of zero injuries/serious incidents in minimizing the HSE risks and acquiring stakeholders’ confidence in company business.
6. Establish and sustain strategic alliances with government/regulatory authorities, key stakeholders and industry peers through collaboration and engagement to identify potential threats, facilitate business solutions and strengthen business opportunities towards value creation in sustaining company business operation and growth.
7. Lead to conduct risk assessments and incidents investigation.
8. To perform other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.