Scope of work
This position requires the engineer to be responsible as mechanical discipline covering
Rotating, Package and Static.
1. Ensure the Mechanical data, specification and requirements meets the client
requirements, international code and standard and local/ country regulatory and minimum
2. Responsible to meet the minimum requirement of health, safety and environment.
3. Ensuring that the design meet the project needs economically and within the schedule.
4. Need to understand the needs of project team having the design suit for purpose.
5. Always be mindful of maintenance and operability of all equipment’s meeting the
operations safety and requirements.
6. Liaison between internal clients i.e. process/ layout/ electrical/ instrument and structural.
7. Ensuring interfaces are meet.
He or she will or may need to performed as independent to ensure the following also, as part
of his/ her job function:
1. Meeting the Client Minimum requirement
2. Meeting the International Standard and Codes
- He or she is expected to hold a confident level that can make his/ her owned decisions on any
upcoming issue with the guidance and approval of the supervisor except for the issues that
impact the company commercial and integrity which will require his/ her to approach and seek
supervisor advised, decisions and approval which may be consulted with the higher level
- He or she is to expect an innovative and commercial benefit solution but not limited to look at
the angle of operational needs and requirement. Engineering code and standard will be the
top hierarchy to any decisions/ solutions making with approval of the supervisor. Customer
focus, commercial awareness and brutal openness will be the basic fundamental. A good
engineering practice shall be implemented where deem necessary.
Contract length: 8 Months (Renewable)