Scope of work
CONTRACT DURATIONS: 1 - 3 Years
1. KEY OBJECTIVES
Assist Geologist and Geophysicist to maintain standard technical drawing, guided and monitor by senior staff.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Draft and complete various scale of drawing using computer software.
• Preparing and plotting topography maps, seismic and well log.
• Produce, re-produce and update schematic diagrams within timeframe.
• Generate graphic animations slides for management presentations.
• Assist with preparation of various internal and outgoing reports.
• Maintain Technical Skills and Knowledge.
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in computer studies or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years experience in oil and gas or it relevant.
• Experience and knowledge with basic computer graphic software which include Microsoft Office, CorelDraw or any of relevant software.