Scope of work
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field. Specialization in a relevant discipline (e.g., chemical, mechanical, civil) is preferred.
- Previous experience in project engineering or management, specifically in onshore plant projects.
Strong knowledge of engineering principles, codes, and standards applicable to onshore plant design and construction.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, including scheduling, budgeting, and risk management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify issues, propose solutions, and make informed decisions.
- Familiarity with relevant software applications, such as project management software, computer-aided design (CAD), and engineering analysis tools.