Scope of work
To lead, oversee and support subcontractors during the (de)mobilization, operations, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs activities on the MP installation tools (Gripper, Upending hinge, upending tools, Impact Hammer, Vibro Hammer) onboard the installation vessel.
• Support on site equipment management as well as supplier personal with hands on work as well as supervision and technical knowledge to accelerate troubleshooting and increase readiness of the equipment.
• To ensure awareness of and compliance with HSE rules and regulations by subordinates and contractors keeping a ZERO accident philosophy in mind.
• To stay up-to-date with the HSE training and certificates required for his/subcontractors activities and site interventions.
• To supervise and ensure correct use of the MP installation tools by the respective subcontractors.
• To identify and record any lessons learned or improvements on the equipment and procedures together with tools manager.
• To analyze and anticipate the needed of spare parts and/or consumables.
• To participate and take on-spot technical decisions.
• To prepare and develop deviation requests/MOCs.
• To review, and follow up on documentation, taking any necessary corrective actions.
• Report and track daily status and readiness of installation tools to backoffice.
• To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
• Experience in Offshore Project (installation and/or maintenance).
• Piling/Hammering of monopiles/ Hydraulic & mechanical background
• Experienced in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of electrical and hydraulic systems as well as basic knowledge of steel works.
• Ability to prioritize critical work; work quickly and in high-pressure environments.
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams at multiple locations.
• Fluent in English, written and oral.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.