Scope of work
• Senior Engineer, Reservoir Engineering performs Reservoir Engineering studies in
exploration, development projects and carbon capture and storage.
• The jobholder evaluates and creates plan on resources categorization and
maturation plan, reservoir monitoring, decision making for supporting drilling and
well intervention operations, data surveillance programme, production
performance analysis and optimization with corrective actions and full field
development plan for existing development and exploration area.
• The jobholder also conducts/updates reservoir simulation study or other reservoir
engineering studies related to reservoir/ resource management. In addition, the
jobholder prepares a short/long term production forecast for gas, oil and water.
• Define standard and special core and PVT analysis programs for dynamic reservoir
properties for inputs into analytical and numerical simulation models.
• Develop Reservoir Management Plan, well production and deliverability profiles for
different field production scenarios and support Field Development Plan, including
Storage Development Plan.
• Establish and maintain technical database of all reservoir properties and
performance data in conjunction with FDPs’ & FFRs’, all history matching, and
prediction simulation runs.
• Support the Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) activities and studies. Develop
Reservoir Management Plan, which includes Monitoring, Measurement, and
Verification (MMV) Plan for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS).
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of Petroleum Engineering in E&P industry
with operational knowledge in drilling, logging, well testing, well completion,
production, data acquisition / interpretation - focusing in reserves evaluation,
simulation modeling and development engineering
• Major experience with practical application of reservoir engineering principles to
optimize reserves, recovery factors and production under various reservoir
production strategies in oil and gas reservoirs.
• Extensive experience in developing reservoir management plan.
• Skill and knowledge in computer and reservoir engineering software (Eclipse 100,
Eclipse Office, Petrel, Saphir, GAP, Prosper, MBAL)
• Effective communication and collaboration skills to work closely with internal and
• Good command of spoken and written English.
SSHE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand and comply with applicable Company and regulatory HSE
• Responsible for rolling-out corporate SSHE initiatives to the department.
• Display excellent safety leadership behavior and act as safety role model to other