Scope of work
• Participate in the hook-up and the commissioning work to comply with the specifications, procedures and codes/standards.
• Report the progress of the construction/modification works to line supervisor. Identify the problem areas and suggest the appropriated solutions/actions to line supervisor as necessary.
• Coach, motivate, and develop the junior professionals and share knowledge to team.
• Promote and ensure an effective implementation of SSHE rules and engineering best practices.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Power Systems or any related fields
• At least 12 year working experience in similar or related functions
• Offshore and/or Onshore electrical design experience, Power supply sizing, ECS, UPS, Switchgear design, etc.
• Experienced in high H2S and high CO2 gas contents
• Has strong knowledge in the engineering/design and construction
• Good computer skills
• Good command of written and spoken English (TOEIC Score Requirement: 650)
Additional Desirable Qualifications :
• Good communication skills to liaise well with customer and government agencies