Scope of work
• To support and complete all sketches and drawings to support T&I engineering and
procedure preparation within the stipulated timeline.
Skill / Attributes / Competencies:
• Reasonable command in written and spoken English
• Well-versed in various MWS requirements, and clients’ specifications for offshore
operation and engineering, i.e., Minimum gap requirement.
• Familiar with drafting tools, i.e. AutoCAD, Inventor, PDMS, BOCAD.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills and able to liaise with various
stakeholders internally and externally.
• Possess at least eight (8) years total working experience in oil & gas industry; whereby at least
4-5 years should be in transportation and installation engineering. Possess direct involvement
in T&I project execution in various type of contract, such as EPICIC or T&I projects. Best if
have involvement with subsea pipelines, umbilicals, risers, and float-over structures
Qualifications & Certifications:
• Recognized draughtsman apprenticeship, Diploma, SPM or equivalent.