Scope of work
• Manage projects as Lead Engineer and be responsible for the proper and timely
execution of projects ensuring the Department quality management system and
any project-specific contractual requirements are met.
• Performing basic and detail design for static equipment such as pressure vessels,
storage tank, heat exchangers and package equipment.
• Candidate must possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering background from
• At least 3 -5 years of working experience in oil & gas industry.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of static equipment ranging from vessels, heat
exchangers, reactors, columns and package equipment. Furnace /fired
equipment and thermal rating for shell and tube heat exchangers is an advantage.