Scope of work
1. KEY OBJECTIVES
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to Head of Malaysia Business Support
Department to be able to deliver the following key objectives:
• Maintain filing system
• Coordinate flow of information between all management team
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Perform diverse secretarial duties including distribution of emails and messages, etc.
• Schedule and coordinate all appointments, inter-department meetings and maintain
an efficient record of the meetings and provides the Department Head timely
reminders on his appointments/meetings.
• Arrangements of flights and hotel accommodation, visa applications and car rentals
for business and personal trips.
• Assist in preparations of presentation materials, both for internal and external use.
• Assist in compilation of weekly reports, monthly forecast reports and Executive
Committee reports and to ensure timely submission to the Management.
• Organize, receive, monitor, and track documents to ensure proper handling with
regards to signature, distribution, and responses.
• Provide administrative assistance to and respective team members.
• Preparation of payment requests for reimbursements and submission to Finance
Department for processing payment once approval is granted.
• Verification of claims and reimbursements submitted for approval.
• Maintain an efficient Information Management System that includes keeping master
files, indexing office correspondence for all outgoing and incoming correspondences
for Department Head.
• Attend to ad-hoc requests and other duties as assigned.
3. KEY AUTHORITIES
• As provided / assigned by Supervisor.
4. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Diploma in Private Secretarial Course (PSC) or equivalent and experience.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to work independently, resourceful, and multi-tasks.
• A good team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.