Scope of work
- Ongoing monitoring and review of process technology and design regarding efficiency, functionality, and quality;
- Process engineering support of optimization and standardization measures within the department;
- Supervision of employees within the department, including soft skills & technical skills development;
- Development of new product according to the road map, with particular attention to the industrialization and maintenance’ capacity of the product;
- In conjunction with the industrialization & Program department;
- By respecting the Design to cost.
- Perform calculation and basic design according standard and codes:
- P&ID and electrical drawing;
- Control concept;
- Module Lay-out.
- Detailed engineering for control system and PLC automation;
- Perform an Hazop study of Design for each product;
- Optimize Product’s functional safety.
- Realize the specifications and documents necessary for product’s industrialization;
- Guarantee flow chart on PLM;
- Report and secure for his department the report of hours spends and the reforecast of the activity, as well as the respect of the budget;
- In addition to the listed tasks, the incumbent is also obliged to take on other reasonable individual assignments on the instructions of the supervisor, provided that they belong to the job by their nature or result from operational necessity.
Very good knowledge of the overall process of operating a charging station;
Very good knowledge of new product development processes;
Very good knowledge of product standardization;
Wide range of technical skills: Automation, Instrumentation, Electricity, Mechanics, and Processes;
Ability to exploit the REX to make the product evolve in a controlled way;
Develop a relationship of trust with subcontractors;
Manage a multi-disciplinary team;
Ability to provide support to the organization by developing the technical; knowledge and expertise of the team;
Develop accountability and delegation within the team;
Ability to accurately report progress as well as remaining work;
Ability to organize and plan work, establish priorities.
Rigor and organizational skills, proactivity;
Pragmatism, problem solving;
Ability to listen, develop collaborative work with other departments and subcontractors;
Spirit of synthesis and simplification;
Analytical and synthesis spirit;
Communication skills, both oral and written;
Team spirit in an intercultural environment;
Ability to prioritize and work in a hyper-growth environment;
- Engineering degree in Process engineering, plant construction, mechanical engineering;
- More than 15 years of cumulative experience in the industry sector, energy sector, R&D;
- An experience in the hydrogen industry is appreciated;
- Mastery of MS Office;
- Fluency in French and English, fluency in German or Italian is a plus.
Flexible working hours;
Appreciative cooperation in an international team;
Strong team spirit.