Scope of work
Job Responsibilities: -
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma of Professional Degree in Material Science, Mechanical
• 5-8 years of working experience in the related field.
• Good knowledge in International codes such as ASME 31.3, API, ASTM, BS, etc.
• Familiar of preparation of piping material class, valve and piping specialty data sheets.
• Good material database skill and experience to work in integrated material control systems with
PDS/PDMS/S3D/SP3D/E3D 3D CAD is preferable
• Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• PC literate (MS Word & Excel as a minimum).
• Good command in English (spoken and written).
• Priority given to Malaysian Nationality.
Job Descriptions: -
• Review ITB package, Process licenser’s requirements, Client’s Requirements and FEED Documentations.
• Select applicable standard, codes and specification and incorporate them in the job specification.
• Prepare summary of piping classes.
• Establish Piping Material Specification and piping standard assemblies.
• Provide data for piping components to 3D Cad Coordinator.
• Prepare valve and specialty part data sheets.
• Prepare Requisitions for Inquiry (RFI) and Requisition for Quotation (RFQ) for all piping materials.
• Prepare vendor Technical Bid Tabulation.
• Review vendor data documents and drawings.
• Supervises all Material Take-Off (MTO) activities.