Scope of work
A Project Control Manager plays a crucial role in overseeing and managing the various aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with safety and quality standards. The role involves a combination of strategic planning, monitoring, and reporting to keep the project on track.
1. Cost Control:
• Develop and maintain project budgets.
• Monitor and control project costs, including expenses related to materials, labor, equipment, and other resources.
• Implement cost forecasting and analysis to identify potential issues and deviations from the budget.
2. Schedule Management:
• Develop and maintain project schedules, including critical path analysis.
• Monitor progress against the project schedule and identify any delays or deviations.
• Collaborate with project managers and teams to address scheduling issues and implement corrective actions.
3. Responsible for project compliance operations to ensure project delivery complies with the company's relevant management systems and regulations.
4. Control major problems and risks of the project, and upgrade and close-loop management of problems and risks beyond the project management scope.
5. Actively coordinate the relevant roles of the project team and advance the project implementation progress as planned.
• Work experience requires more than 10 years of experience in project management in the Oil & Gas industry, including engineering/business/external engineering business operation mode and engineering construction, operation and maintenance delivery management and control experience
• Bachelor degree or above or related majors