Scope of work
We need an experienced and independent expeditor who has worked with major oil companies, on major / critical equipment’s which needs hands on experience. Please take note due to the criticality of the project,
Basic guidance, project status and key deliverable will be provided to this candidate.
FUNCTION DIMENSION RESPONSIBILITIES: HSEQ:
• Ensure that Vendors follows the existing HSE-, ISO- and Ethical standards in collaboration with Project Procurement Manager.
Project Tasks / Responsibilities:
• Desk expediting of assigned packages and documentation
• Participate in pre-award meetings to ensure smooth handover
• Maintain and report current status of assigned packages and documentation
• Closely monitor the required at site dates versus the vendor progress
• Follow-up and manage shop expeditors and distribute expediting reports
• Continuously review the expediting plan and recommend any required changes to the project procurement manager
• Support the document control function on the project in order to obtain documentation on time
• Ensure smooth communication with project team and suppliers
• Participate in weekly/ bi-weekly meetings to review the status packages and documents with project team
• Alert PRB/PPM on any issues with a particular supplier
• Take initiative to resolve the issues related to assigned packages and documentations Personal Competence:
• Knowledge of Supply Management and expediting processes.
• Basic experience of commercial negotiations. Commercially aware.
• Good communication skills. Fluent in English.
• Independent but work well in teams.
• Structured, proactive and interested in both details and over all structure
• Carry Out all activities according to Supply Managements procedures, guidelines and polices in Wellstream Processing
• Purchasing experience, preferably with mechanical component and materials
• Understand HSEQ systems and documents within own process area
• Understand the bid process in projects
• Good command of MS Office and preferably experience in using ProArc