Scope of work
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join our client dynamic team in Paris, focusing on projects within the FPSO market. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the design, implementation, and maintenance of electrical systems for FPSO projects. The role requires expertise in layouts, P&IDs, and a deep understanding of electrical engineering principles.
Design and Layout:
- Develop and review electrical system designs, layouts, and schematics for FPSO projects.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and project specifications.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to integrate electrical systems with overall FPSO designs.
P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams):
- Generate and interpret P&IDs related to electrical systems on FPSOs.
- Work closely with process engineers to align electrical requirements with overall plant instrumentation.
FPSO Market Expertise:
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, and best practices within the FPSO market.
- Provide technical input and support during project feasibility studies and proposal development.
Electrical System Integration:
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines to ensure seamless integration of electrical systems with FPSO structures and machinery.
- Conduct feasibility studies and risk assessments related to electrical system integration.
- Manage and oversee electrical engineering aspects of FPSO projects, ensuring adherence to timelines and budget constraints.
- Collaborate with project managers to address and resolve any technical challenges.
Quality Assurance and Compliance:
- Implement and maintain quality assurance protocols for electrical engineering deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with international standards and regulations governing electrical systems on offshore facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in electrical engineering, with a focus on FPSO projects.
- Familiarity with layouts, P&IDs, and electrical system design.
- Strong knowledge of relevant codes, standards, and regulations.
- Proficiency in relevant engineering software and tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Project management experience is a plus.