Scope of work
• Working within the organization structure, and in coordination with team members, oversee and manage program budget and cost and related reporting in line with organizational objectives.
• Supervise and coordinate Cost Management and support staff, and the delegation of work to Cost Managers and support staff.
• Oversee Cost Reports for the projects/programs for review with the Management Team and issuance according to required schedule.
• Review and advise on cost consultants final account recommendations and support the final account recommendations.
• Manage project cost control and change management process for
projects, and work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
• Provide information and assessment of cost proposals and cost estimates.
• Continuously monitor, evaluate, and
report project costs and KPIs to ensure they are adhering to budgets and
• 15 or more years' Project Cost and Commercial Management experience.
• Ability to manage enterprise level cost management processes and reporting, meet deadlines, and work in a fast- paced technology driven environment.
• Knowledge of Project Management, Cost and Commercial Management principles, practices and procedures.
• Expert-level knowledge of project cost control and change management and associated methodologies.
• Budget, cost and profitability management skills.
• Superior knowledge of cost and budget management tools.
• Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others.
• Strong attention to details and technicalities.
• Ensure the implementation of NEOM process and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accounting or Business Administration or comparable, Master’s in Engineering, Accounting or Business Administration or comparable preferred.
• Chartered status with RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution preferred.