Scope of work
• To carry out pre- and post-contract administration for example checking on tender documents, tender calling, evaluation and award, drafting of Letter of Award/Work Order, issuance of purchase order, perform checking on contractor’s claim and consultant's recommendation, sourcing for quotation, carry out monthly site valuation, checking on final account, etc.
• Review, recommend and assist purchasing team in sourcing of material and work, liaising with vendors (suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants) and relevant authorities for accomplishment of project.
• Liaison with project site management team to clarify and resolve issue arising on cost and contractual matters.
• Coordinate with various parties in the project to oversee the overall project cost control
• Filing tender documents and drawings and also archiving works
• All other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior/management.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
• Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
• Good written and verbal communication in English and computer literacy is essential.