Scope of work
Lead Lang Lebah Project Development Planning:
1. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to formulate and propose development scenarios for the Lang Lebah Project, considering treatment and transportation facilities, production well arrangement, and CCS requirements
2 Coordinate and liaise with reservoir engineering, geologists, and geophysicists, engineering. and commercial team to perform long-term development studies and field development plan (FDP) report specific to the Lang Lebah Project, ensuring the achievement of project objectives.
3. Drive the development of the integrated planning for Lang Lebah gas field development and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) as part of the Lang
4. Coordinate activities related to CCS including but not limited to CCS regulatory, CCS EIA, storage field depletion and abandonment plan, and the development of the Measurement, Monitoring, and Verification (MMV) Plan specifically tailored for the Lang Lebah Project.
5. Prepare comprehensive reference documents for pre-projects related to the Lang Lebah Project and collaborate closely with the Pre-Project Team to ensure timely and high-quality study deliverables.
Compile Cost Data and Perform Economic Evaluations:
- Compile accurate and up-to-date cost data for the Lang Lebah Project's various facilities.
- Develop schedules for capital and operating costs as well as production profiles specifically for the Lang Lebah Project.
- Conduct thorough economic evaluations to determine the profitability and viability of different development options and scenarios within the Lang Lebah Project.
Optimize Work Program and Budget for the Lang Lebah Project:
- Control and optimize the planning of work programs and budgets for the Lang Lebah Project to obtain necessary information within established timelines and priorities.
- Ensure effective utilization of resources and alignment with project goals and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related fields.
- 10 years' experience in development of planning (or Process Engineer /Petroleum Engineering/ Project Engineer) with extensive experience in development planning, specifically in the oil and gas industry, with a focus on project-specific development studies and Field Development Plan (FDP) report for Green field projects.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in gas field development and CCS projects and Proven ability to conduct economic evaluations and cost analyses.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on optimizing field development plans.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under deadlines, managing multiple aspects of the Lang Lebah Project.
- Familiarity with the Malaysian upstream oil & gas industry.
- In-depth understanding of environmental regulations and considerations in hydrocarbon development, particularly in relation to the Lang Lebah Project.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.