Scope of work
- A recognised degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in oil & gas industry.
- Experienced in associated with engineering design, onshore fabrication, offshore installation, brownfield construction and hook-up and commissioning of offshore structures e.g. Fixed Offshore Platforms, FPSO modules
- Proficient in engineering analysis software such as SACS (mandatory) and/or other relevant softwares.
- Strong technical background and knowledge with good written and spoken communication skills.
- Professional membership with BEM and IEM or equivalent engineering chartership is advantageous.