Scope of work
• Working within the organization structure, and in coordination with team members, support program
schedule and related reporting in line with organizational objectives.
• Create and review baselines, recovery/revised and updated periodic schedules.
• Prepare Schedule Status Reports for the projects/programs for review with the Management Team and issuance according to required deadlines.
• Review, analyze and accept schedules provided by consultants and contractors for recommendations and
support to the Project Teams.
• Prepares the Schedule Impact Report, and review of schedule recovery plans.
• Support the schedule control and change management process for projects, and work with other leaders
to take corrective action as needed.
• Provide senior leaders with information and assessment of schedule proposals on projects.
• Monitor, evaluate, and report project schedules and KPIs to ensure they are adhering to plan and progress.
• Prepares planning and scheduling information for presentation to management
• 8 or more years' Project program and schedule management experience.
• Ability to manage project level schedule management processes and reporting, meet
deadlines, interface with stakeholders and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of Project Schedule Management, planning and scheduling principles, practices and procedures.
• Strong knowledge of project schedule control and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches.
• Superior knowledge of schedule management tools and software, Primavera P6 and other related scheduling software
• Strong attention to details and technicalities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management or comparable.
• Planning certification preferred