Scope of work
· Manage projects as Lead Engineer and be responsible for the proper and timely execution of projects ensuring the Department quality management system and any project specific contractual requirements are met.
· Performing basic and detail design for static equipment such as pressure vessel, storage tank, heat exchanger and package equipment.
· Responsible for cost, schedule, quality and budget control.
· Responsible for issue of all mechanical deliverable documents such as engineering specification, mechanical datasheet, requisition, technical evaluation, engineering drawing and also reviewing vendor document.
· Ensures effective communications among other engineering disciplines, project management and Client teams.
· Participates in department meetings, project status meetings and is responsible for correct reporting of amongst other project status, progress, delays, change notices and management, lessons learned and close-out.
· Responsible to provide information to other discipline such as loading data, construction bill of quantity, electric load and also field work instruction.
· Responsible to perform proposals work which involve man hour and schedule estimates related to the mechanical static scope of work.
· Provide leadership skills with ability to lead and guide Junior Engineers.