Scope of work
This project will be an offshore CO2 containment platform
Job Type : Contract role
Duration : 12 Months
• Minimum of 12 years of working on major Oil & Gas processing PROJECTs
• Experience as Lead Discipline Engineer with excellent communication skill and able to defend the design in front of Client
• Must have worked on at least 5 development PROJECTs (EPCIC and / or FEED).
• Must have a bachelor degree in the discipline
• Strong competency in all aspects of process design safety
• Must have experience with process safety design in accordance with applicable International codes and standards
• Must have experience in the design of facilities for CO2 handling / CCUS and the effects on platform safety design
• Deep experience in Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) & Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD), Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs), preparation of calculations and simulation
• Must have experience in HAZOP/HAZID, QRA/ALARP/Bow-Tie, inherently safe design, SIL ratings, LOPA, pressure relief systems, hazardous area classification, fire & gas detection systems, fire fighting systems, risk studies and mitigation plans, integrity management, Phast Software for Dispersion Study, FLAC model for fire and explosion studies and other risk reduction studies.
• Experience in defining SOW and Management of 3rd Party Consultants for Safety studies.
• Having past working experience in BP Projects will be advantageous.