Scope of work
• Diploma or Higher National Certificate, in any Engineering related discipline or 8 Years of equivalent experience in conducting the roles as a repair, redress and recertification inspector; AND
• CSWIP/PCN/ASNT Certified Magnetic Particle Testing Level 2 or equivalent; AND
• CSWIP/PCN/ASNT Certified Penetrant Testing Level 2 or equivalent.
• BOSIET & HUET EBS Certified (for offshore scope only)
• Knowledge and experience of equipment repair, redressing and recertification processes that would typically be required for the repair, redress and recertification of Drilling, Completion and Intervention equipment. Typically, processes may include welding, heat treatment, machining, assembly, various testing and inspection
methods, coating or other operations as required.
• Dimensional inspection techniques, associated equipment and standards including calibration the calibration requirements for measuring and test equipment.
• Equipment preparation and inspection including assembly, pressure testing (hydro and gas testing), function testing, FAT testing and SIT testing of equipment after redress and certification including g but not
limited to Wellhead and Xmas Tree equipment, Down hole tools such as MWD, LWD, BHA, Fishing Tools, Completion assemblies Tool strings etc.
• Review and verify final documentation packages and data books including required certification.
• Personnel have at least ten (10) years’ experience in ALL of the above.
• Fully conversant with ISO 9001:2015 and / or API Q1 and Q2.
• Conversant with Oil and Gas industry standards including but not limited to API Series 5, API Series 6, API Series 7, API Series 8, API Series 9, API Series 10, API Series 11, API Series 14, API Series 16, API Series 17, API Std 53, and relevant DNV Standards
• Conversant with DS-1 5th Ed. Certified to Volume 3: Inspection of Used Tubular Drilling and Completions Equipment or equivalent.
• Conversant withDS-1 5th Ed. Certified to Volume 4: Specialty-tool maintenance (inspection, assembly, and testing) procedures or equivalent.
• Conversant in computer skills i.e. MS Word and Excel