Scope of work
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate for a Project Manager with experience as a Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience in EPC. You will be required to manage the future growth of projects and be a strong team leader.
- Defining and documenting project scope and resource requirements
- Setting timelines for deliverables.
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members -Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture
- Optimising processes and team productivity
- Supervising project documentation
-Taking responsibility for project milestone delivery
- Lead and manage project teams (Project Engineers, Package Engineers, Site and Project Services) across all office locations on projects assigned to you.
- To attend and participate in both the Design and Contract Reviews.
- Deliver assigned EPCI projects, ensuring delivery is on time, on budget, to a high quality and with customer satisfaction.
-Manage projects in accordance with the agreed contract, ensuring project team members are familiar with the contract and its requirements for delivery time, scope, commercial requirements, and terms.
- Ensuring company and industry standards, processes and best practice are followed, identifying areas for improvement and implementing with agreement of Senior Management.
- Ensure company financial controls are adhered to across EPC projects.
- Ensure company supply chain is suitable for the project purpose, develop the project using competent and reliable suppliers, eliminating single points of failure, and working with Procurement and QHSE Manager to monitor and record supplier performances.
- More than five years of post-graduate experience in a related field Previous experience within construction management or project management
-Previous experience managing people, health and safety, quality, environment, commercial reporting and contractual administration
-Project Management Professional (PMP), Associate in Project Management (APM) or equivalent certification is preferred
- Professional experience within civil projects (experience within the infrastructure or marine environment is highly regarded)
- Previous skills and experience managing specialist subcontractors, contractors, and consultants to deliver successful projects
- A good understanding and demonstrative knowledge of modern civil construction techniques and project management approaches
- Excellent communication skills