Scope of work
- The Supervisor, Production is the designated Responsible Person and is in charge of his assigned Facilities, holding responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of the facility, personnel onboard, access and egress, emergency response and is accountable for all day to day decision making with guidance as necessary or by following instruction from his line management.
- The Supervisor, Production has a demonstrable ability to implement and practice the “Operations and SSHE Procedures” and is required to manage emergencies and safety whilst maintaining high uptime and productivity of the facility.
- To ensure that all employees and business partners on the facility work safely as per company’s policy and accordance to approved procedures.
- To ensure that the production systems are operated safely and efficiently, in accordance with Company established manuals, procedures, guidelines and standing instructions.
- To ensure all critical devices function test (CDFT) are executed timely. Overdue or deviation from produces are diligently managed under management of change process.
- To lead by example, in all areas of safety and productivity to achieve the asset's KPIs. The Supervisor, Production must adopt the mind-set of ownership of his/her Facilities and will be held accountable for the facility and KPIs.
- Must maintain open and clear communications both verbal and written with line management as well as working parties.
- Must ensure that all daily activities on the Facilities are performed in accordance with the approved guidance and procedures, or best industry practice.
- Monitoring weather and decision-making regarding access / egress. Site Investigation team leader for unplanned Shutdowns and incident involving near miss, lost time and spill.
- Identification of necessary corrective work or improvement required for his equipment, including structural and process integrity and to arrange the necessary Work Orders to have any faults rectified or improvements made.
- To mentor and advise the crew members and new personnel.
- Run the tool box meeting and provide clear briefing to incoming personnel on ongoing activities on board as well as precaution.
- Management of housekeeping and Waste management tasks on the assigned Facilities. Review of work packs and facility operating procedures.
- Formulation of Site-Specific Procedure for activities involving hot work and hydrocarbon release.
- To undergo company assigned trainings including SSHE mandatory trainings per matrix
- The Safety and Security of all personnel on the Facilities, Safe Production and maintenance operations, Compliance with all relevant procedures and guidelines.
- The Safe and effective operation of the Facilities equipment and systems.
- The necessary routines and record keeping.
- Ensuring that all necessary work is completed or safely suspended before leaving the Facilities. Maintaining a clear and accurate log of all facility operations.
- Provision of a clear hand-over to the next assigned Supervisor, Production Maintaining the PTW Log, MOS Log and all other facility records.
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- Work closely with the maintenance Superintendent and maintenance team, to ensure the facility is maintained in all respects.
- Ensuring that all issues raised at meetings, through audits or inspections and from the findings of investigations, are followed up and promptly closed out.
- Demonstrating the capacity to assume the role of acting-Production Superintendent and to undergo the Major Emergency Management Initial Response (MEMIR) and Offshore Installation Manager - Controlling Emergencies (OIM-CE). Input to the Production Technicians Individual annual performance appraisals.
- Assume the role of facility gas tester (in the event that there is no other qualified person on board) upon being trained, assessed and certified as a competent Authorized Gas Tester (AGT) by NIOSH or other training provider approved by Company.
4. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 10 years oil/gas production experience, 5 years experience of Oil/Gas Production Operations.
- Analytical and diagnostic skills. Good personal and interpersonal skills.Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good numeric and literacy skills.
- HUET/BOSIET Training. Medical from PETRONAS AME.
- Offshore Fire Fighting Team Leader Training. First aid training.