Scope of work
About The Job
● Coordinate activities related to the preparation of all assigned proposals from receipt of request for bid document through to customer negotiation and presentation under leadership or under delegation of the proposal / Tender manager .
● Lead proposal preparation for frame agreement/ umbrella contract type of bid and small scale services proposal involving various engineering disciplines.
● Ensure all assigned proposals is prepared in a timely manner to comply with internal review requirements and customer requirement
● Pre-Read / Master of customer invitation to bid technical and commercial requirements. Provides clear technical guidance related to win strategy
● Able to launch proposal preparation activities independently incl. set up common folder, support to estimate tender budget, establish tender team, support identification of benchmark & reference project, initiate proposal template preparation, prepare bid deliverable register and schedule)
● Supports Proposal manager for all communication Tasks, as defined/needed by Proposal Manager.
● Support to distribute inquiry documents to others involved in the proposal and estimate preparation as required. Consolidates, analyses and edits input received from technical team to support cost estimate.
● Responsible to coordinate and organize the internal intermediate / final review meetings for the part of the scope she/he has been assigned
● Analyses the proposal schedule & budget, monitors progress and highlights potential risks for on time delivery.
● Supports the Proposal Manager for all Technical Presentations to Client, for the part of the scope she/he has been assigned
● Coordinate full handover to the Project team after award of contract
● Support company wide initiatives including ESG program, energies learning workshop, digital solutions etc.
● Candidate must possess a Degree in Engineering , Master degree, or equivalent,
● 6 to 10 years experience for Senior Proposal Engineer position
● Able to work in a team environment and availability at time of proposal preparation finalization
● Effective computer skills: Microsoft Office, power point, excel, Microsoft teams. and other Company software applications.
● Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skill
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Experience in Oil and Gas Industry Project Management and Cost Estimating department is nice to have