ExperienceJunior (0-4 years)
Experienced in asset integrity and reliability management for oil and gas industry. As Mechanical Engineer, I am capable in Asset Hierarchy Build-up, Equipment Criticality Assessment, Equipment Reliability Strategy (ERS) and Safety Critical Element (SCEs) Identification with a great capability to understand engineering technical drawing. I am seeking a career opportunity in your organization to further utilize my knowledge and skills as well as obtaining new ones while achieving company goals and target.
Please find details of my current roles and position below:
1) Perform RCM maintenance strategy for Rotating package (ie. Compressors, Pump, Etc.) - PM,CM & CBM strategy
2) Extract maintenance data from OEM or existing maintenance tasks from CMMS to analyze and develop a maintenance strategy
3) Perform Asset Hierarchy Build-up by referring to Engineering drawing (ie. P&IDs, PEFs, PFDs, Other technical drawing)
4) Perform Equipment Criticality Assesment to identify cost vs risk analysis and identify spare for critical equipment.
5) Perform FMEA on rotating equipment to eliminate/reduce failures from occurring
2020 - current
Jun 2015 - Jun 2019