Scope of work
On behalf of one of our clients, the engineer will:
- Define and execute design methodologies to provide reliable technical proposals for station-keeping solutions and subsea power transmission systems
- Participate in the production of technical documentation for clients, classification societies and suppliers.
- Be the technical referent
- Manage the technical interface between the company and the customers
- Ensure feedback from deployed units and promote technical improvement
In addition, travels are expected but remote work is possible.
The candidate must justify:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in mooring and/or cable system design for pre-FEED/FEED/detailed design phases.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in the use of tools such as OrcaFlex/Deeplines and openFAST
- mastery of tools such as Matlab/Python
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work in multicultural and diverse environments
- one or more experiences in offshore jobs