Scope of work
Within our Energy BU, the ideal candidate will deal with technical and management activities related to the Offshore Subsea Structures for Oil & Gas field.
• Development of engineering studies and analyses relevant to the design, verification and certification of offshore and subsea structures, either existing or new.
• Carrying out design and engineering consulting activities at different levels (feasibility studies, concept selection, basic design, detail design, FEED, cost estimation) relevant to subsea/offshore projects.
• Develop structural stress analysis, the definition of layout for structures, equipment, flange, fittings etc.
• Supporting and preparing technical and commercial proposals.
• Cooperating in the preparation of technical papers, rules, and guidelines.
• Interfacing with client and the project team.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
• Having experience (3-5 years) in Oil&Gas field will be considered as a plus
• Experience in the in offshore/subsea structures area will be considered as relevant plus
• Experience in carrying our FEM calculations will be considered as relevant plus
• Knowledge and Experience in using relevant softaware will be considered as a strong plus: ANSYS, EnExSys, Civil Design, SAP2000, etc
• Knowledge of engineering tools and methods suitable for structural engineering.
• Good English and Italian level, both spoken and written.
• Availability to travel in Italy and abroad for short-medium periods, depending on project needs, to attend meetings, site operations or to work temporarily at client premises.
• Address the way - Have a big picture of different situations and reinterprete it in a perspective way
• Build Network - Forge trust relationships, across departments, and outside the organization
• Client Intimacy - Embrace internal and external client needs, expectations, and requirements to ensure maximum satisfaction
• Earn Trust - Take everyone's opinion into account and remain open to diversity
• Make Effective Decisions - Structure activities according to priorities, actions, resources and constraint
• Manage Emotions - Recognise one's and other's emotions and express and regulate one's reactions
• Pioneer Change - Actively embrace change and benefite from the new circumstances
• Planning, Organising and Pro activity - React to immediate priorities
• Results Focus - Ensure you team achieve their goals
• Think Forward - Capitalise on experiences and translate them into action plans for the future
• Teamwork and Leadership - Team Contributor