Scope of work
Roles & Responsibilities:
Process Designers / Drafters
- Prepare P&ID's using an intelligent PID Drafting tool
- Prepare intelligent Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) using AVEVA P&ID software
- Perform project data integrity checks
- Perform quality checks
- Perform AVEVA administration tasks
- Data input/extraction in AVEVA P&ID database
- Preparation of PFDs using AutoCAD
- Minimum 5 years of experience having worked in an engineering setup for upstream oil & gas projects (platforms & FPSO projects)
- Minimum a Diploma / ITE / NTC in Engineering
- Effective technical communication (verbal and written) skills with proven ability to present technical issues to design teams, client technical authorities, and client’s project management representatives and approving bodies.
- A self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision, make sound decisions, take independent action, analyse problems and provide focused solutions to assigned projects.
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills and be able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in AVEVA
- Good understanding of P&ID components,
- Strong AutoCAD Skills,
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and Adobe software are minimum skill set required.
Duration: 8 months to 12 months